October 2, 2012

Blogging

I have quickly figured out that thoughtful and informative blogging takes time.  Lots of time.  I had visions of describing, in great detail, the building process and providing information about alternate building and energy concepts.  But, there are only so many hours in the day and they get filled quickly by small children, a love of cooking and everyday domestic goddess duties.  For sure we are not experts on this topic and there are already so many great resources available on the web and in books.  So, this blog is primarily about our progress and a bit about exposing how our values affect our choices.  I hope you are enjoying reading about this adventure.

-Candice

1 comment:

  1. Hey Candice, its Wacker. How are you doing? I just started reading your blog, and its pretty cool what's going on over there.

    I hear what you're saying about blogging times. When Heather and I went travelling, we did a blog a month, and it was a BIG time consumer.

    Wondering if you want those aluminum pots that you said you wanted if I ever decided to get something different. Let me know, otherwise I'll give them away to charity.

    Wacker - ian.d.wacker@conocophillips.com

    ReplyDelete